Take the Quiz!
Which Thriving Strategies are You?
Use Four Thriving Strategies to thrive individually and in your relationships. They are the same ones we need to also heal our politics and planet.
About the Author:
Dr. Donal MacCoon
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the best national program in his field
- Therapist for 20 years, helping hundreds of individuals, couples, and groups learn to thrive
- Published 20+ scientific articles related to sustainable well-being, anxiety, depression, and dysregulated behavior
- Survived 13 years of personal suffering (3 years of child’s cancer, family implosion, and 7 years of wife’s disabling pain)
- Member of cohousing community for 16 years
- Studied with world experts in ecology, sustainable agriculture, and permaculture
- Ran several political campaigns (back in the day)
Time Magazine 100 Most Influential People
As a scientist, Donal worked closely with Dr. Richard Davidson, named a Time Magazine 100 Most Influential Person and known for his neuroscience work with the Dalai Lama.
Co-inventor of Proven Wellbeing Program
Donal co-invented and scientifically validated a group-based program that helped hundreds of people thrive and increase their sustainable wellbeing.